Reflection allows you to realize where you are and where you’ve been. It can be cause for celebration or cause for sadness. Its funny how self reflection can cause a person to wonder where their dreams went and how they ended up where they are now.
When you look back you realize both the good and the bad. Pivotal moments come flooding back like the day you experienced it. Whether it is the day you realized you weren’t ready to be a mother or the day you bought your first house. Moments that at times seem easy to explain are now once again clouded. Was that the right decision? Is that why I made that decision?
Due to my minor series of unfortunate events, I have been self reflecting on my life. Some things seem easy to understand but others not so much. I’ve learned that I will be alone. I’ve capitalized I my smart remarks to hide my insecurities in life. I try to fit in with people I really don’t care about. I realize that I never colored outside of the lines. I spent so much time trying please others that I never took the time to please myself. I must learn to do things that make me happy. I must ‘do me’. I need to for once find happiness for me. I need to learn to get outside my comfort zone and experience life. I must learn to talk to really talk.
abundance altar
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment