Friday, January 1, 2010

My bucket

  1. Stop and smell the roses
  2. Inspire someone to do something they love
  3. Create an annual 5K fundraiser
  4. Learn to become more expressive
  5. Spend a month just being a ski bum
  6. Dive Fiji
  7. Go to the Olympics
  8. See the Great Wall
  9. Go on a walk-about
  10. New Year's Eve in Time Square
  11. Go to a Cherry Blossom Festival
  12. Running of the Bulls
  13. Read 100 classic books
  14. Learn Spanish
  15. Learn Mandarin
  16. Learn to be satisfied with the life I have
  17. Find the rainbow in life


 


 

As you can see this not a crazy list, I'm not a crazy person. However it was funny to notice that while creating these lists that I have experienced at lot. Things I've taken for granted. Somehow I've completed things and have forgotten the smell of those roses.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
When the student is ready, the master appears. ~Buddhist Proverb